- OM Design in the bottom plate and the Offering Hands on top
- Intricately detailed heavy aluminum incense burner/holder
- 4.5 inches wide and 1.25 inches high
- Has 4 slots on each edge for sticks ( 4 holes )
- Can also be used for cone incense
- Made in India from recycled aluminum
- Since the product is recycled aluminum the color and shine might vary.
This Govinda’s Tibetan Style Incense Burner measures 4.5″ in diameter and 1.25″ in height.
The plate consists of two pieces attached together, the plate and the offering hands. The plate is decorate with floral spiral patterns covering its silver-tone base on the side. In the middle, it has the OM symbol. It is an eye catching piece with slots for up to 4 sticks. The offering hands can be used for incense cones. Made from heavy recycled aluminum alloy. Since the product is recycled aluminum the color and shine might vary. Use for stick incense and cones, or for Japanese or coil incense using a ceramic holder on top. Can also be used with charcoal if a suitable heat proof layer is added underneath, but take care as it will get very hot. Tip: If stick incense won’t quite stand straight enough, break off the stick at the start of the incense, the little bit of incense will hold it steady.
Govinda and it’s logo is a registered trademark