- Each tea light holder is designed in the shape of an open lotus flower, with three rings of translucent capiz shell petals.
- Each shell is painted only around the edges, creating a unique interplay of light and color.
- Use with a white or colored tea light to create a soothing peaceful ambiance.
- Perfect for meditation and yoga practice, relaxation and spa, or home accent.
- Handmade with great care. Fair-trade product.
This item was made in Pananque, Philippines under the guidance of Mr. Chito Navoa and his family. Single Capiz shells are extracted by hand and individually placed in the handcrafted metal frame of the Lotus Flower by craftsmen who then polish, paint and lacquer each individual piece until it glows with color and vibrancy. The Navoa family business supports many talented artists and craftsmen, giving them an opportunity to make a living. Ships in clear plastic box, with insert describing capiz shells. This handmade tea light holder is designed in the shape of an open lotus flower, with three rings of translucent capiz shell petals. 5″ from tip to tip, 2″ high. Shell edges and bases are black, giving each tea light holder a dramatic and clean contemporary look. Use with wax, battery-powered tea light, or small votive candle. Story Behind the Art: